1. Develop and execute research plans for a specific focus area.
2. Use a variety of techniques to answer research questions and perform analysis.
3. Utilize structured and unstructured data, as well and primary and secondary data sources.
4. Use advanced visualization techniques to explain research and analysis results.
5. Identifies, analyzes and interprets trends or patterns in complex data for providing answers to business questions as well as providing
recommendations for action.
6. Present data and analysis in a clear and concise manner leading to data driven decisions.
7. Document and facilitate sharing of research findings in appropriate formats for the intended audiences.
8. Drive innovation within the team related to data analysis methods, techniques, or technologies.
1. Thai Nationality Only, 28-40 years old.
2. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required (e.g., data science, social science, statistics, applied economics, engineering) with 3-5 years experiences.
3. Advanced working knowledge of large data manipulation and data mining using SQL (R and/or Python is PLUS).
4. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
5. Experience with modern statistical learning methods (regression techniques, classification models, supervised and unsupervised learning, etc.)
6. Fast technology learner, problem solving skill are required.
7. Positive attitude, details and customer oriented with good multitasking ability.
8. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate complex technology solutions to senior leadership, gain alignment, and drive progress.
9. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
10. Able to use Visualization Tools i.e. Tabuleau, PowerBI for identifying, exploring, presenting the meanings.